To Access the ‘Goods In’ Management Menu click the ‘Goods In’ icon on the Cloud Dashboard.
Any orders you have completed using other methods or systems will need to be booked in using the Manual or Fashion Matrix Methods. Please note that for items to be Booked In using Goods In they must exist in SalesStream™ Cloud and will need creating before they can be booked in.
1) Click ‘Search Product‘
2) Enter a Search Term for the Product you wish to book in i.e. ‘Olive’ in the example above and press [ENTER] or click ‘Search’
3) A list of all active Purchase Orders containing the Search Product will be listed with the P/O Number, Supplier Name, Reference, Order Date, Expected Date and the Name of the Member of Staff who raised the P/O
4) Click ‘Select on the relevant P/O line and then click the ‘Select PO‘ button
5) Alternatively you can choose the ‘Search Product’ option
6) If you make a mistake you can click ‘Back‘ to choose again
7) Enter the Qty you wish to Book In/Receive in the ‘Count’ column or click ‘Auto Fill Page’ to automatically fill in the Qty(s)
8) Click ‘Save Page Count’
9) Finally click ‘Commit’
10) If all Products/Items on the Purchase Order have been delivered in full
11) Click ‘Close PO’ to complete the booking in of your Purchase Order
12) If not all of the Products/Items on your Purchase Order have been delivered and entered on the previous screen
13) You will be presented with a list of the outstanding Products/Items for the selected Purchase Order. If you expect the balance of the Products to be delivered in the future click ‘Leave PO Open’, the selected Purchase Order will now have a status of ‘PART DELIVERED’. If however your Supplier is unable to supply the balance of the Products click ‘Remove from PO’ and the Purchase Order will be closed.