This Stock Taking Method allows you to Stock Take your Inventory/Products by searching for them using Description with filters including Supplier, Design (Fashion) and Category (Main, Group or Master)
1) Login to SalesStream Cloud and click on the Stock Taking icon (as shown above)
2) Under ‘Start a New Stock Take’ section choose a Stock Taking Location from the Drop-Down Box and click ‘Create New Stock Take’ or choose an Existing Stock Take if you already running one
3) Click ‘Item Lookup Method’ button from the list of options on the menu.
4) Select a stock count zone, i.e. Store, Warehouse etc (these can be setup at the top of the Main Stock Taking Menu)
5) Click inside the ‘Search for Barcode’ textbox and then simply SCAN the barcode of the product you wish to count. A description will appear to confirm that you have correctly identified the item
6) Repeat this process for all stock, selecting a count location and scanning each item
7) When complete, click the ‘Allow Proceed’ checkbox and then click ‘Next’
8) As per the ‘Style/Design Confirm’ method, click ‘Next’ and then confirm whether you wish to perform a ‘Partial Reset’ or ‘Full Reset’.
Making your Stock Count Figures Live
1) You can choose to print a stock take report, showing a comparison of before and after the count – this can be filtered by choosing ‘All Items’ or ‘Only Counted Items’
2) To commit the count figures and make them live, choose between ‘Partial Reset’ or ‘Full Reset’, as explained below ‐ ticking the ‘Allow reset’ tick box.
Full Reset ‐ resets stock levels for every item at the selected location to zero and updates the stock levels for items that have been counted.
Partial Reset ‐ resets only the stock levels for the items you have counted at the selected location, leaving stock levels for all other items as they were before you started the count.
After either of these operations your temporary stock taking data is cleared down and the count at this location is closed.
Your figures are now live and you will receive a confirmation message at the top of the screen.