This allows you to View/Print a simple list of All Items Sold since you last performed a Z-Read. This can be used for simple re-Merchandising in store to ensure that as much stock as possible is on the shelves and available for customers to see and hopefully purchase.
1) Click ‘Manager‘ to display the Manager Menu, which looks as follows:
2) Click ‘Items Sold‘
3) The list displays all products you have sold since a Z-Read was last performed on the current EPOS Terminal/Till.
4) Click ‘Print‘ to print out the list
5) Click ‘Print A4‘ to print the report out to your specified A4 Printer or ‘Print Items Sold‘ to print the report to your Receipt Printer
6) Finally click ‘Close‘ to close the print screen.