Please note that for Products/Items to be Booked In using ‘Goods In’ they must exist in SalesStream™ Cloud and will need creating before they can be booked in.
1) Click the Goods In icon (as above) on the Cloud Dashboard, you will see the Goods In Submenu
2) Click the ‘Manual’ button
3) Select the Location you wish to book Products/Items into using the first drop-down list
4) Select the Supplier you wish to book Products/Items in from using the second drop-down list
5) Enter a ‘Delivery Note Reference’ i.e. EXAMPLE-GOODSIN-MAN-001
6) Enter a Search Phrase for the first Product/Item you wish to Book In i.e. ‘iPad’ and click ‘Search‘ (filter by category if you wish using the Drop Down Category filter)
7) Find the relevant Product/Item in the results list and click ‘Select’ next to the Product/Item you wish to Book In
8) Enter the Qty you wish to Book In at the top-right of the screen and click ‘Add‘
9) The Product/Item and Qty will be displayed in the list on the right
10) Repeat steps 6-8 for all relevant Products/Items from this Supplier
11) If you have made a mistake you can simply click the ‘Delete’ button next to any Product in the listbox
12) When complete click the tick box on the top-right ‘Username clicked to authorise goods inward’
13) Finally click ‘Save Count‘ – the Products/Items Stock Level will be immediately updated and they will be available to sell on your EPOS, you will see a green message which confirms this.
There are a number of other Goods In Methods available, which are much quicker than the Manual Method, these include: Via Purchase Order (by Supplier), Via Purchase Order (by Product) and the Fashion Matrix.