These screens allow you to edit multiple Products at once, Delete or Hide them.
1) Click on ‘Products + Inventory‘ icon on the Cloud Dashboard to view the Products Sub-Menu
2) To edit Multiple Products click the ‘Product Datasheet‘ button (the number is brackets is the number of products in your data file)
3) You will see the screen below, which offers you a number of Search/Filtering options :
4) As explained above you have several options from this screen, enter a Search Phrase on the right-hand side and click ‘Search‘ and/or Choose any of the Dropdown to filter your Products by that field i.e. Supplier, Design Code, Category (Main, Group or Master)
5) For the returned Items/Product(s) you can now update the Description, PLU, Supplier Code, Barcode, Design, Size, Colour, Landed Cost, Cost or Price Bands 1-5 for any of the rows. Then either tick the ‘Select‘ tick box for all the rows you wish to Save/Update or click ‘Select All‘ to automatically select all rows on that screen then click ‘Save‘. You will received a message to confirm how many Product Records have been updated. This screen is extremely valuable and helps speed up the process of updating information for a given Product Range/Design by Supplier etc.
6) To Delete Products tick the ‘Select tickbox for the rows you wish to Delete or click ‘Select All‘ to automatically select all rows on that screen then click ‘Delete‘. You will received a message to confirm how many Product Records have been deleted.
7) There is one other option which is new to SalesStream Cloud which is the ‘Hide‘ option. This allows you to search for Products and temporarily ‘Hide‘ them from your Product Data. They will then appear in the NEW ‘Hidden Products‘ page on the Main Products Menu, will be hidden from any Online/Backoffice Searches and shortly will also no longer be visible on your EPOS/Till.