There are many settings within SalesStream™ Cloud – some of which are configured by the SalesStream™ Cloud Installation Team at the setup/installation stage and others which you can access yourself.
These include the following:
Users/Operators + Security
- User Names + PINs for EPOS Software/Till
- Permissions for EPOS Software/Till, i.e. Discounts, No Sales etc
- Login + Password for SalesStream™ Cloud Online Management Pages, where relevant
- Number of Locations
- Address + Contact Details (Web Address, e-mail + Phone)
- VAT Reg No + Company No
- These can be imported in by JSA at the point of installation (or whenever required at any later stage); or
- Add Products using SalesStream™ Cloud Online Management Page
These can be imported in by JSA at the point of installation (or whenever required at any later stage); or
- Add Customers using the Customer + Accounts element of the SalesStream™ Cloud Online Management Page
- Collect a Customer’s Address during a Sale, this can be performed :
a) Manually at any point during the Sales Process by clicking ‘Cust Enq‘
b) When a Particular Product is Sold
c) When the Total Sales Transaction Value reaches a value you specify to us i.e. £50.00.
- Number of Copies (default, receipts/invoices can always be recalled and printed again)
- Name + Address Details
- VAT Registration/Company Registration No
- Promotion Message (Top + Bottom of Receipt); i.e. Thank You for shopping with us.
- Whether to show Original Price when an item has been Discounted/Price Adjusted.
- Direct Print to Receipt Printer (No Prompt), Option Print (Receipt, A4 Invoice or PDF/XPS), or No Receipt
- Company Logo for inclusion at top of Receipts
- Credit Notes
- Credit Note Message/Text
- Validity Period (usually 90 days)
- Instant Stock Transfer; or
- Move to ‘In Transit’ and then receive into relevant location manually on EPOS Software